Auto insurance Discounters Houston TX
Managed the Accounting Department for a growing Houston-based multi-location car insurance agency. Supervised department of 10 bookkeeping Clerks/Billing Clerks and produced the month-to-month and annual financial statements making use of succeed, Great Plains & Frx Report Writer. Responsible for payroll administration and agent payment monitoring. Prepared and posted federal and condition tax reports. Supplied monetary supervision and management reporting when it comes to President/Owner.
• Discover over $200, 000 unaccounted assets. Took over accounting duty, analyzed publications to discovered numerous reports would not balance. Reconciled all records; prepared proper paperwork to support account balances and issued present, precise monetary statements. Outcome: found two major assets omitted from formerly audited statement of finance, which triggered an increase in assets in excess of $200, 000. Issued reconciled economic statements relative to commonly Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Secured better, much more affordable group medical insurance. Investigated kinds of group insurance plans and benefits; discovered underwriting directions which determine prices; researched providers; worked with providers, agents and career company Organizations to obtain proposals and programs. Analyzed plan proposals; negotiated protection; and delivered results and suggestions to President. Outcome: By constantly managing and reviewing programs, the rate increases could be contained, maintaining large staff member involvement and lower prices.
• Merged Billing & Accounting Departments and developed guidelines and treatments for the division & sales/service representatives. Converted from manual reporting system to computerized spreadsheets for product sales and monies gathered. Instituted inner controls for protected cash maneuvering. Changed into Treasury control lockbox & vault solutions from lender. Result: enhanced overall efficiency, and freed up Agents’ time for you consider offering.
Huffman, Davis & Novelli, CPAs
Generated financial reports for a profile of customers. Typical responsibilities included, lender reconciliations, journal entries, and month-to-month, quarterly, and annual monetary reports. Prepared clients’ sales taxation reports, quarterly payroll reports, workers’ settlement reports and annual W-2s. Managed the payroll purpose from time calculation to pay check preparation. Completed taxation statements for people, corporations, restricted partnerships, partnerships, S corporations, trusts, and properties.
• Worked directly with clients to take care of their reports; performed taxation study; and corresponded with Internal Revenue Service on clients’ part. Outcome: Business surely could earn more profits from my increased bookkeeping knowledge and creation of work much more immediately.
• Supervised accounting clerk. Trained clerk on specific customers and write-up procedures; delegated and prioritized clerk’s work; handled direct client contact; assessed clerk’s work. Result: profits increased on these customers when you're served by reduced degree staff member so that as supervisor now capable deal with much more responsibilities or work with more advanced consumers.
Provided accounting solutions to assigned customers (lender reconciliations, record entries, basic ledger, economic reporting, etc.) and supervised the info Entry Clerks; and oversaw the info handling / data management / information storage function. Assisted the Senior workforce Accountants within the creation of customer businesses’ monetary reports.
You might also like
ESSENTIAL Car Auto Insurance Registration BLACK Document Wallet Holders 2 Pack - [BUNDLE, 2pcs] - Automobile, Motorcycle, Truck, Trailer Vinyl ID Holder & Visor Storage - Strong Velcro Closure On Each - Necessary in Every Vehicle - 2 Pack Set
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Sterling Auto)