Nationwide Auto Insurance customer service
Our 24-hour crisis roadside program provides towing, a jump-start, gas distribution, a set tire modification, even solutions of a professional locksmith.
Subscribe and feel better when you travel
When you sign up for Roadside Aid, you’ll have around $100 in lock-out solutions in case:
- You lose your ignition secret or fob
- Your key breaks down within the ignition, door or trunk
- When you’ve locked your tips in your car
Roadside Aid solution is simple to make use of
We’ll confirm your local area and deliver disaster services if you’re in almost any danger.
A Roadside Assistance field representative will undoubtedly be sent towards place to assist.
Most of the time, you’ll simply indication and drive. No repayment is necessary.
Nationwide Roadside Help Fundamental
Pertains to everybody on your own plan, in virtually any vehicle you are in.
- Car towing service up to 15 miles1
- Ditch removal solution (Some limitations apply.)
- Delivering fuel if your container is bare. (Some limitations use.)
- Jump-start a-dead electric battery
- Lockout solution as much as $100
- Replace a flat tire together with your extra
Nationwide Roadside Assistance Plus
Most of the services above, plus:
- Car towing solution up to 100 miles.1
- Trip interruption protection which will reimburse your expenditures around $5002 for alternative transport, lodging and dishes if you are stranded 100 or even more miles from home.3
 Or $75 well worth of protection for fundamental and $300 worth of protection for Plus for Virginia. Or $100 worth of protection for fundamental for vermont.
 $600 for Virginia policyholders.
 Expenses covered as much as 72 hours from period of disablement and shall not go beyond $100/day for dishes and lodging.
24-hour Roadside Assistance services are supplied by or through Agero.
Insurance terms, meanings and explanations tend to be meant for educational purposes only nor by any means replace or alter the meanings and information within specific insurance agreements, policies or declaration pages, which control protection determinations. These types of terms can vary greatly by condition, and exclusions may apply.